Wednesday, January 27, 2010

“Love, Alcohol, Smoke etc”


Give me my drink to soothe my heart

Give me some time to make you apart,

Let the alcohol flow in my blood,

Let it burn you, smiling therein.


Give me my smoke to make you disappear

Give me my solitude to dry my eyes,

Let the nicotine cover my mind,

Let it fade your voice, lingering therein.


Give me my grass and make me insane

Give me my darkness to hide my pain,

Let me light the celestial green,

Let it erase you, from my only dream.


Give me my sugar to loose control

Give me your hatred to unfold my sea,

Let me bath in the white powder,

Let it make you, alien to me.


Give me my Death and set me free

Give me my end to make you feel,

Let tears fill, your eyes as sea,

Let my love, drown in it.

……………………….Sreejoy…………………………..

No comments: