Friday, December 25, 2009

       “My fairy”

 

Not shall I forget the fairy in dream,

In daylight and in rainy fields.

Her wild eyes and her charming gaze,

Her innocent smile even in rage.

O’ how shall I carry this pain to Thee,

How shall I make Him ire with me?

Forgive me Thee for me being guilty,

Forgive me if, my love is faulty.

My soul is down at Thou knees,

Disenthralled, from worldly pleas,

I have left all cares beneath,

And I’m pure for Thy amity.

But still she lingers in my soul,

O’ again a feel of guilt to Thee,

Forgive me again my Almighty

And enthrall me with the purest amity.

But love is perpetual if pure indeed,

And I shall not forgive me,

For loving a fairy of worldly care

Who loved me not and dared no care

And thus I loitered aimless with pain

Until I felt Thy eternal essence,

To soothe my heart with flowers and music

And help me attain my only salvation.

……………………………………………………………………………….Sreejoy………………..

 

 

No comments: